Interesting facts about Sound Cloud
- The music sharing platform of Sound Cloud has more than 25 million music creators.
- There is a total of 200 million music tracks that people upload on Sound Cloud.
- People from over 190 countries use Sound Cloud every day. Moreover, the percentage of people in the United States who use Sound Cloud on their mobiles is 25 percent.
- SoundCloud's global revenue for 2019 is more than $200 million.
- SoundCloud put a $1 billion price tag on itself, after Spotify was interested in purchasing it.
What are the benefits of SoundCloud's dark mode?
SoundCloud’s dark mode is not just for aesthetics, it also allows users to listen to their favorite songs or podcasts without interruptions from advertisements. SoundCloud's dark mode provides a unique listening experience with an emphasis on audio and less distraction.
What are some other SoundCloud features that improve your listening experience?
SoundCloud is a platform for music that has been around since 2008. It has a wide variety of features that improve your listening experience.
SoundCloud offers an array of features that make it easier to listen to music, be it from the desktop or mobile device. Some of these features are:
- The ability to create playlists and share them with friends and followers.
- The ability to search for specific songs or artists.
- The ability to listen to tracks in high quality.
- The ability to set up notifications when new tracks are released by your favorite artists.
How is SoundCloud dark mode implemented in Android and iOS apps?
SoundCloud has recently released a dark mode for their iOS and Android apps. This mode is available on both the free and premium versions of SoundCloud. It has been implemented in both apps so that users can enjoy the experience of using SoundCloud in a dark environment.
The implementation of this mode is very simple. There is no need to download any special app or new version of the app to enjoy it. All you have to do is turn your screen brightness down to zero and then turn off your screen’s auto-brightness setting as well.
What is the purpose of Soundcloud's dark mode?
Soundcloud’s dark mode is meant to make the platform easier on the eyes. The darker color scheme also helps people focus on the content they are listening to.
How did Soundcloud decide on the design of their dark mode?
Soundcloud, the music streaming platform, decided on the design of their dark mode to help users sleep better. Soundcloud’s dark mode is a great example of how businesses can use design to improve productivity. This mode helps users sleep better and allows them to save battery life. Designers should consider using design strategies like this when they are looking for ways to improve productivity and decrease user fatigue.